Workshop I - Addiction
Workshop 2 - Medical Cannabis
Workshop 3 - Telepsychiatry
Topics at this learning-focused CME/CE conference for Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Clinicians include:
- ADHD Across the Lifespan
- Mechanisms of Action and New Antidepressant Development
- Bipolar Disorder
- Psychosis and Neuroinflammation: Biological and Clinical Aspects
- Managing the Side Effects of Psychotropic Medications
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders in Children
- Treatment of Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- What a Psychiatrist Should Know about Sleep Disorders
- Plus, optional pre-conference Addiction, Medical Cannabis and Telepsychiatry Workshops (1.5-2 CME/CEs available for each workshop)
- and much more!
On behalf of the American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists we are pleased to present our 2020 Psychiatry Update Virtual Encore Presentation.
This virtual event will offer clinically useful information and up to 22 CME/CE Credits, including workshops. Obtain your entire year’s ABPN Self-Assessment (SA) requirement, plus credit toward your Maintenance of Certification (MOC).
Our nationally renowned faculty will provide best practice information specifically designed to address the everyday challenges of improving outcomes for your patients.
As with the live meeting, our virtual conference center offers an outstanding opportunity for peer-to-peer learning and networking. With question and answers allotted for every session, there is ample opportunity to share best practices and find solutions to your most difficult clinical challenges.
New for 2020 we are offering 3 conference workshops: Addiction, Medical Cannabis and Telepsychiatry. (1.5-2 CME/CEs available for each workshop)
Buoyed by the success of our annual live meetings, which have seen participation grow 6-fold in just a few short years, the AACP is poised to become a major presence in the field. We invite you to join us by becoming an AACP member! AACP members enjoy many benefits, including up to a $125 discount to attend the Psychiatry Update.
We hope you can join us in this virtual conference experience!
Richard Balon, MD
Donald W. Black, MD