Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) Overview
We are in the process of putting together the Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) program.
Please SIGN UP for email updates to keep informed of program developments for our upcoming conference as they become available.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
We hope you can join us in December at the extraordinary Encore at Wynn Las Vegas for the 2019 Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS).
This year's conference offers up to 31.25 CME credits.
In addition to our compelling scientific sessions, PAGS offers hands-on training at these optional pre-conference workshops:
- Energy-Based Devices for Hysterectomy and Tissue Extraction Techniques NEW!
- Office-Based Gynecologic Procedures: Full-day workshop includes Vulvar/Vaginal Injections and Excisions, Ultrasound, and Office Hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopic Suturing
- Technical Aspects of Vaginal Hysterectomy & Cystourethroscopy for the Gynecologist
PAGS workshops have limited space available. First come, first served. So don’t wait to sign up!
Topics to be discussed during PAGS general sessions include:
- Hysterectomy Techniques: Vaginal, Robotic, Total Laparoscopic, Morcellation, Preserving Level 1 Support
- Incontinence and Prolapse Surgery
- Avoiding and Managing Complications
- Gynecologic Oncology for the Generalist
- Medical Legal Cases
- Enhanced Recovery after Surgery
- Fibroid Management & Principles of Electrosurgery
- Management of Endometriosis
- Surgical Tips for Successful Pelvic Surgery Video Session
- Non-Surgical Management of Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Disorders
- And much more!
We hope to see you in December in Las Vegas for the 2019 PAGS.
Mickey M. Karram, MD
Tommaso Falcone, MD