Baha M. Sibai, MD
Professor of Ob/Gyn
Director, MFM Fellowship Program
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive
Sciences, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
To receive CME credit, please read the article and go to www.omniaeducation.com/ptb to access the posttest and evaluation.
- Sean T. Barrett has nothing to disclose.
- Barry A. Fiedel, PhD, has nothing to disclose.
- Amanda Hilferty has nothing to disclose.
- Robert Schneider, MSW, has nothing to disclose.
- Baha M. Sibai, MD, has nothing to disclose.
After participating in this educational activity, participants should be better able to:
- Incorporate strategies for providing optimal clinical management to women at risk for preterm birth, based on established SMFM, ACOG, and ACNM recommendations.
- Define the historical role of 17-OHPC in the management of preterm birth.
- Identify clinical trial factors—patient populations, healthcare systems—that can influence the results of a clinical trial.
Accreditation and Credit Designation Statements:
Global Learning Collaborative is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Global Learning Collaborative designates this enduringmaterial for a maximum of .25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.