ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 14, 2020
Authors are invited to submit abstracts to be considered for posters at 13th Annual Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases conference. Posters can only be submitted by registered attendees. CLICK HERE to submit your abstract(s), choose article type Abstract Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases and register as the corresponding author. There is a link on the lower left-hand side of the login page under Abstract Submissions Process and Guidelines; these are easy-to-follow instructions on how to submit the abstract.
The fee for submitting industry-sponsored abstracts is $625 per abstract. Note that the credit card authorization form, available on the abstract submission website, should be uploaded on Editorial Manager or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be charged for your abstract until it has been accepted.
Submit your completed abstract by August 14, 2020. The acknowledgement of receipt, acceptance or rejection shall be returned to the person listed as the corresponding author. Notification of acceptance or refusal for presentation will follow after the poster has been peer reviewed (approximately 8/21/20). Acceptance is at the discretion of the meeting Chair.
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
*You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information (Note: only the first 6 authors will appear, over 6 will be et al)
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures: must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
For questions regarding the abstract process, please contact Tristan Nelsen at 973-290-8256 or email@example.com.